Saturday, November 7, 2009

Romantic Text Messages


-Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

-Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And Love begins with you and me!

-I love you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

-Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.

-8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I love you

-To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!

-I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

-There are 12 months in a year... 30 days in a month... 7 days a week... 24 hours in a day... 60 minutes in an hour... but only ONE u in a life time. I love U

-I painted your picture in my heart and each passing day the picture looks more beautiful Goodnight my angel I luv U

-If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

-A person you love is an extension of yourself. Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of me.

http://textpal.blogspot.com/
What kind of text message do you need?
Funny?, Romantic? ,Religious? Crazy? Success? Friendship? Whatever just visit http://textpal.blogspot.com/ ....The best text message site in the world.





1 comment:

  1. Trying to decide what to write in a sweet love messages? Use these thinking of you messages to make your friends’ day blossom with the thought of someone checking out on them. To know about more visit Thinking of You Messages

    ReplyDelete