Saturday, November 7, 2009

Romantic Text Messages


-Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

-Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And Love begins with you and me!

-I love you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

-Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.

-8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I love you

-To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!

-I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

-There are 12 months in a year... 30 days in a month... 7 days a week... 24 hours in a day... 60 minutes in an hour... but only ONE u in a life time. I love U

-I painted your picture in my heart and each passing day the picture looks more beautiful Goodnight my angel I luv U

-If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

-A person you love is an extension of yourself. Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of me.

http://textpal.blogspot.com/
What kind of text message do you need?
Funny?, Romantic? ,Religious? Crazy? Success? Friendship? Whatever just visit http://textpal.blogspot.com/ ....The best text message site in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment